Shreya says that she looks beautiful because of her exercise...


Actress Shreya interacted with the media recently. She spoke about the secret of her beauty and cinema life. She while speaking said, " many of you have told me that I look beautiful. I am not dieting. I eat well. I want to put on weight. I am also doing heavy exercises. I am also daily doing Surya Namaskara. I am indulging in swimming and yoga.

My genes also help me look beautiful. The film Sivaji was the turning point in cinema career. Rajnikanth, director Shankar and cinematographer K V Anand gave me the opportunity to act in this film. It is a great thing to pair with Rajnikanth. That film gave me a great status.
When I acted in this film I was not aware that how this film will come out. After the release of the film people started calling me by the character name. I like to video chat with my friends. I will see lots of films.

I have danced a Kuthu song in the Hindi film Zila Ghaziabad. I liked that song very much. I like Hindi actress Vidhya Balan very much. Many use to pass comments about her wearing the sari. To tell the truth, sari is very beautiful for her. I also like Bollywood actresses Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra very much. Both of them have good physique and look very beautiful.
In Telugu I have acted in a film titled Pavithra. I am donning the role of a girl who has been affected by the society. A person who likes me will come in search of me."


Written by