Kamal thanks the audience and his fans


The film Viswaroobam after so many hurdles was finally released yesterday. This film was received well by the Tamil Nadu audience. Kamal while speaking to the media said, "My heartfelt thanks to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister and the media people who supported me in resolving the Viswaroobam issue.

The film has got a good recognition in Tamil Nadu. I am overwhelmed by the support given to me by my fans. I don’t know that how I am going to show my gratitude. I am doubtful that whether I can repay them during my life time.

In order to compensate my losses many of my fans have sent their property documents, house keys and cheques to me. This affection makes me emotional. The motivation given by other actors have given me a new invigoration. The film Viswaroobam has been received well at Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and other foreign countries. I am little sad that my film is not released in some countries including Malaysia. The work connected with Viswaroobam 2 has already begun."

Written by