Please Thulasi, don’t call me uncle says Jiiva



The press meet of Yaan was held recently. Actor Jiiva mentioned that when he came to know that Thulasi would be pairing with him, he has requested her not to call him uncle.

R S Infotainment has produced Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, Ko, Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal and Nee Thane En Ponvasantham. This production house is now producing a film that is being directed by the famous cinematographer Ravi K Chandran.

This film has been titled Yaan. Jiiva is donning the lead role while Thulasi is pairing with him. Nasser and Jayaprakash are donning important roles.
An actor from Mumbai is donning the villain role. Apart from this, Bollywood famous actor Sanjay Dutt is donning an important role in this film. Madhan Karky is penning the dialogues. This film is being produced in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Elred Kumar in association with Jayaraman is producing this film. The shooting of this film is taking place in Mumbai and foreign locales.

Director Ravi K Chandran while speaking about his film said, " The story of Yaan is what we see every day in the newspapers. When I was in search of a heroine, director Manirathnam and cinematographer Rajeev Menon had recommended Thulasi. So I made Thulasi to pair with Jiiva. She has also excelled in her acting."

Actor Jiiva while speaking said, "When I came to know that Thulasi is the heroine of this film, I stipulated her a condition. I told her not to call me uncle because she is half my age. With regard to her acting, she has overtaken me. Thulasi started addressing me as Jiiva Ji. It would have been better if she had called me uncle itself.


Written by