I am waiting for Santhanam’s dates says Udhayanidhi Stalin



The crew has completed the second schedule shooting of the film Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal at Coimbatore. This film which is being directed by Prabhakaran has Udhayanidhi Stalin, Nayanthara, Santhanam, Chaya Singh and others in the cast.

Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. When asked Udhayanidhi Stalin about this film, his future productions and distributions, he said, "We have returned back from Coimbatore after completing the second schedule of shooting. Only after Santhanam allots his dates, we will decide about the next schedule of shooting.

We have shot the scenes where Santhanam is not required. There is no truth in the news that I am donning the lead role in a film to be directed by Sundar C. Sundar C will be directing a film that will be produced under the banner Red Giant Movies. Sundar C is yet to narrate the story to me. Only after this I will decide. As of now Red Giant Movies will be releasing the films Udhayam NH 4, Endrendrum Punnagai and Neram.

We are producing Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal and Vanakkam Chennai. Udhayam NH 4 has come out well. Dayanidhi Azhagiri, Vetrimaaran and I saw the rough copy of this film. The release date of this film will be decided once the film is censored. Santhanam has told me that the comedy sequences in the film Endrendrum Punnagai has come out well. I had been to Harris Jayaraj Studio and listened to the songs of this film.

All the songs have come out well. Hence I have decided to release it. The song Pistah from the film Neram was uploaded in You Tube. I saw it on the first day and I was impressed. I immediately contacted the crew of Neram and asked them to screen this film for me. They had screened this film for me in Coimbatore. This film has a different story like in the films Pizza and Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom.

I immediately acquired the rights. I will be first releasing Udhayam NH 4, Neram and then Endrendrum Punnagai. Only after completing the shooting of the films Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal and Vanakkam Chennai, the release dates can be decided. I am also talking about acquiring the rights of a high budgeted film. In a couple of days I will make the announcement regarding this."


Written by