I want to become a director says Actor Siddarth


Siddarth made his debut through the Tamil film Boys. Now he is one of the leading actors of Telugu film industry. In spite of this, he wants to capture a place for himself in Tamil film industry since he is a Tamil speaking person. He is currently acting in Theeya Vela Seiyanum Kumaru.

A small interview with him:
Why are you not acting in many Hindi films?
Since I am a leading actor in Tamil and Telugu film industries, I am not concentrating in Hindi films. I also give priority to Tamil and Telugu films.
With regard to your growth?
I have been acting for the past 11 years but while going for shooting I feel it is like my first day.
What kind of roles you prefer?
Normally I have acted in numerous films in serious roles. I have also acted in romantic films. I have donned a different kind of role which has comedy in the recently released Hindi film titled Chashme Buddoor. I like to don such different kinds of roles.
Your future plans?
I am interested to act in some good films. After acting in such films, I want to direct some good films but that will take some years.


Written by