Indian Police in Singam 2



Singam 2 is a film which has Surya in the lead role. This film which has been directed by Hari has Anushka, Hansika and others in the cast. The final stage shooting is to take place soon. Director Hari while speaking about this film said, “ In the history of Tamil cinema, I think that Singam 2 is the only film which has continuous story from Part 1.

That also the same cast and crew are part of this film. Prakash Raj will not be acting in this film since he has died in the Part 1. Santhanam has been added to the cast. When making Singam I had the outline of Singam 2.
When people saw Singam, I had mentioned in the end that the hunt will continue. So many people were having expectations that the part 2 of Singam will be produced. Many people also started asking me that when I will commence the shooting of Singam 2. This itself was a great motivation for me.

So I started directing Singam 2. The story of this film begins in South India and will end in South Africa. The climax of this film will take place in the foreign locales. Police men from Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Andhra are featuring in this film. It has been mentioned that how Indian Police will be. Shooting a film in the house will not give the experience of shooting. It will give immense satisfaction if I shoot in the roads, busy streets, people crowd, tension, sound and clattering places.”

The shooting of this film has taken place in Karaikudi, Ambasamudram, Kallidaikurichi, Hyderabad and South Africa.


Written by