I will prove that I am a good actress says Tamanaah



Tamanaah had donned the female lead role in the Hindi film Himmatwala which had Ajay Devgan in the lead role. This film was an utter flop. This film was the remake of the super hit Hindi film Himmatwala which had Jitendra and Sridevi in the lead roles. This film was released in 1983.

Tamanaah while speaking said, "All the heroines will desire that their films should be a great success but the success and failure are in the hands of the audience. I am not disappointed that Himmatwala did not do well. I don’t like to think about failures.
I am gearing two fold times to act in the new film. In the old Himmatwala, Sridevi donned the female lead role. The audience who compared me with Sridevi felt let down. Sridevi is an era. Nobody can be compared with her. No one can fill her place. Nobody can act like Sridevi. As far as possible I will try to give my best in acting. I have got another offer in Hindi. I will prove myself as a best actress through this film."


Written by