I don’t like punch dialogues says Actor Sivakarthikeyan


Actor Sivakarthikeyan while speaking to the media said, " I have acted in romantic scenes with Priya Anand very intimately in the film Ethir Neechal produced by Dhanush. Whatever the sequence maybe, we act according to the director’s direction.

I have danced for a song with Dhanush and Nayanthara. There was big crowd when people came to know that Nayanthara was in the shooting spot. Nayanthara did not take any remuneration for dancing in this song.

Next I am sharing the screen with Sathyaraj in a film titled Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam. Sri Divya is pairing with me in this film. My hypothetical mentors in comedy are Goundamani, Vadivelu and Vivek. There are rumours that I am not willing to share the screen with Santhanam. There is no truth in this. Santhanam or I have made no such decision like that.

Apart from this, there is no clash between Santhanam and me. If there is a good opportunity, I will definitely act with Santhanam. Since I am concentrating on lead roles I will not don villain roles. Many are telling that I am demanding Crores of rupees as my salary. I have not demanded any stipulated amount from my producers. I don’t consider any actor as my competitor. I also don’t like to speak punch dialogues. Similarly I will not use any title before my name."


Written by