I am not acting in my dad’s film says Shruthi Haasan


Shruthi Haasan had mentioned that she is not acting in the film that is to be directed by her father Kamal Haasan. Kamal Haasan has written the story, screenplay and dialogues for the film titled Bitter Chocolate. He is also directing this film. There was news that Kamal’s daughter Shruthi Haasan will act in this film. Many have been asking Shruthi about this.

Shruthi said, "I am currently busy acting in six films. If at all I act in a new film or sign for a new film I will make announcement about that. I am not acting in the film Bitter Chocolate. I am sad because I could not become a part of this film. At the same time I am very happy that my father is directing it.

I am acting in a Hindi film titled Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya. This film is being directed by Prabhu Deva. I am a great fan of Prabhu Deva. I love his dancing. I am very happy that I am acting in a film directed by him. I am confident this film will give a permanent status in Bollywood."


Written by